There are a small number of crucial facts for selecting the e-cig oil, such as no synthetic flavoring agents, 100% cannabis extraction, laboratory testing for potency cannabinoids and terpenes, and also reflect the absence of fertilizers and pesticides. There will be no diluting agents such as propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.
Vaping is becoming popular nowadays. Vaping pens are a convenient and healthier way of consuming marijuana. Consumption of marijuana through vaping is not easily detectable.
How can we make vape oil at home?
There are a small number of areas where one cannot access the vape oil. So it’s quite convenient to get e-cig oil at your home. There are three different methods described here that helps on how to make vape oil at home. All three ways use similar basic principles of separating oil from the cannabis sprouts and then mix it with a shipper liquid like vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol.
1st Recipe – WEED E-cig (Long term extraction)
This technique is quite easy, but it takes a prolonged time. In this method, cannabis buds are grind and then decarboxylase them. After that, blend it with liquid-like vegetable glycerin.
Take 7 grams of cannabis flowers and mix them with approximately 80ml liquid.
Equipment required for making vape oil
Baking tray, oven, glass jar with a sealed lid, cheesecloth, freezer, aluminum foil, syringe, rice and press
- Set the temperature of the oven to 121 Celsius degree
- Grind the cannabis sprouts. Make it quite coarse and even.
- Now place the grounded cannabis plant into the baking tray and dispersed evenly all over the try and cover it with aluminum foil.
- When the oven is heated place the baking tray into the oven
- Now mix the diluent liquid. Use 50% VG and 50% PG for better flavor.
- Take it out from the oven after 41 min cool. This procedure is known as decarboxylation.
- When the buds have chilled, put them into a jar, and then add liquid until it gets saturated.
- Stir the mixture gently, put the cap tightly, and keep the container in a cool dark place for 3 months.
- When the three months are over, bring the mixture and stir it.
- Place your rice press over another glass vessel and give it with a couple of layers of cheesecloth.
- Pour down the blend into rice press covering it with more cheesecloth and squeeze it. Mixture runs into a container and leaves clean e-cig oil.
2nd Recipe – Cannabis Vape Juice
This method is quite analogous to the upper one, but it counts the high temperature and takes less time for extraction. The first seven steps of this recipe are identical to the first one.
The additional equipment includes a thermometer, water, and stovetop.
The first seven steps are the same, as explained in the first recipe.
- Adding it in the double boiler is the next method, then add a little water to the second container and place it inside. Put the container to the top of the stove and heat it until the temperature reaches 105 Celsius degrees. Here you can utilize a thermometer for accurate temperature.
- Add your Cannabis mixture in the container to the water in the container and let it heat up to 85 °C. This step is vital. It will enable the THC to fuse with the PG or VG mix without damaging its condition.
- Then the temperature in the jar has achieved 180 °F (85 °C), let it on the stove intended for a maximum of 4 hours, or at least for one hour. Keep blending it and add more PG/VG when it looks dry.
- Once the mixture is ready, remove it from the stove and set it free for cooling.
- Take On rice, press, and cheesecloth. Line Up the news with 2-3 levels of cheesecloth.
- The final stage is to use the syringe to eliminate the liquid from the container and add it to your bottle.
3rd Recipe – THC Vape Oil (Rosin Extraction)
Extraction from resin is one of the simplest ways to control liquid power. The process starts with new sprouts or a few rosins. The primary method of this recipe is to press the raw cannabis buds in your rosin press to create resin wax.
For this recipe, you need Cannabis sprouts, parchment paper, small Pyrex glass, stirrer spoon, rosin press, and a wax liquidizer.
- Take cannabis buds and then pack them in bundles that would be suited to the press easily.
- Get the press prepared to the temperature ranging from 250-280 °F (120 – 140 °C).
- Put your wildflower on the parchment paper, then fold over, then put them in the middle of the hot dishes, then pinch with all might for about 6 sec. When it’s finished, get rid of the pressed buds and lie the rosin and paper to get it cooled.
- Replicate the prior measures until you have roughly 0.5g of Rosin.
- Now stick the parchment paper into the freezer for 2 mins; as a result, rosin gets hard.
- Take a little Pyrex and add in 1ML of medical terpenes, then add .5g of cannabis wax.
- Now heat the blend with low flame.
Oil Vaping Tips & Tricks
Be conservative – `while making the vape oil at home, be careful about the number of essential oils. Excess amounts of oil may provoke coughing fit and provide you more buzz. Always start it with a small amount.
Careful about temperature– be cautious about the temperature of the oil; don’t burn your fat as its burning causes inhaling carbon monoxide.
Shallow puffs – shallow puffs are quite beneficial as it does not end up the oil in your mouth, and it also saves the oil from rapid combustion.
Get good oil – the quality of oil must be the priority. Test it in a certified lab before use.