Gain Muscle with Werewolf Training
This training routine is designed for you to gain muscle. That’s it.
If you’ve come here to lose fat, you are better off using the Full Body Fat Loss Routine for Men or the Full Body Fat Loss Routine for Women. This routine definitely has nothing to do with fat loss.
If you came to learn how to bench 700 lbs, you are better off reading Werewolf Training for Strength Gains. Although, truth to tell, you will get significantly stronger following this program.
Use this menu to skip to:
- Werewolf Training principles
- Werewolf Training recovery
- Werewolf Training nutrition
- Werewolf Training supplements
- The Werewolf Training for Muscle Gains routine
- The routine in a printable Excel spreadsheet
- Werewolf Training for Muscle Gains expected results
- A sweet werewolf graphic at the end of the post
Werewolf training is not designed to get you ripped or “toned” (::barfs::), or even super strong, but you will get stronger anyway. This is much more of a bodybuilding routine than anything else, but with great strength benefits.(more…)