The Fat Geek Bootcamp – From Fat to Phat
How to Change Your Lifestyle
OK, so you’re a fat guy (or girl) and you sit in front of a computer all day. In case you didn’t realize it, you are a fat geek. Or perhaps a fat nerd? Either way, those two terms can be used interchangeably for the purpose of this article. I have been one or the other, and perhaps both, at various points in my lifetime. Looking back, it was never any fun.
If you keep up your current lifestyle, only one result could be possible: you will get fatter and then you will die. This solution is neither fun nor ideal. To combat this, you should start an 8 week fitness boot camp.
Start slowly, learn some initial lessons over the course of the 8 weeks, and be prepared to embark on a lifetime fitness plan after the boot camp is over. You will need to learn something about these important health topics:
- Lifestyle – sleeping, social interaction, work hours
- Diet – what to eat, when to eat, why to eat
- Exercise – which exercises to use, how to exercise, when to exercise
Let me tell you what you will not have if you are a fat geek:
- Sexy girls trying to date you
- Sexy girls even looking at you (unless they are pointing and laughing)
- The strength to pick up anything over 20 pounds without straining your back
- Visible abs
- Comfortable seating in pretty much any public place except those airplanes that offer double wides for fat folks
- Low cholesterol
- The speed to out run bullies, criminals, or anything that might be trying to mug you or eat you. If a rabid skunk comes at you, you’re toast buddy.
- A life expectancy higher than mid-50s, but then if I were you I probably wouldn’t be looking forward to that whole ‘staying alive’ thing anyway.
Yes indeed, being a fat geek is probably the worst thing you can do for your social life and for your general health.