Going to the gym can be a great investment in your health and fitness or it could be a huge waste of money. If you have a small budget, you need to think carefully about whether you should invest in a gym, especially a world-class lifetime fitness gym. Seeing as you’ve come to this page, you’re likely wondering how to find a Life Time Fitness so let’s try to answer that question as well as take a look at the perks and drawbacks of this great gym.
In this article, we will talk about how you can find the best LifeTime Fitness gyms in San Antonio, Massachusetts, California, Florida, even Canada, or any other location near you. There are over 100 locations, so your location shouldn’t pose much of a problem unless you live in the boonies.
What are the things that you must consider while looking for a lifetime fitness gym near you?
The Pros and Cons of Lifetime Fitness
Lifetime Fitness is unlike other ordinary gyms that you may see everywhere around you. This is a home away from home, with all the luxuries available for a luxurious life, this unique place is loved by everyone. Lifetime Fitness is expensive, but, the quality equipment, luxurious facilities, and great amenities that you get make the money worth it. From strength training and cardio exercises to child care, cafeteria, library, swimming pools, basketball courts, and much more lifetime fitness is truly a lifestyle.
It’s impossible for every gym to be 100% perfect. You can expect to find some pros and con’s in case of every lifestyle fitness in San Antonio as well. Following are the pros and cons of Lifetime Fitness.
- You will never get bored. Life Time Fitness has something for everyone, regardless of your age, training history, and level of experience. You may even find a salon in certain lifestyle gyms where you can cut your nails or straighten your hair.
- Life Time Fitness gyms have high-quality equipment and unique features. In addition to your standard equipment and free weights, some locations have climbing walls, tennis courts, and outdoor pools.
- Most LifeTime Fitness gyms are tidy. The locker rooms, bathroom, and gym floor are clean.
- Most LifeTime Fitness centers offer various membership schemes and you will have to pay extra for certain facilities. They will let you know in advance about the charges etc. Usually, there aren’t many hidden fees, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected expenses when you’re paying top dollar for a monthly membership.
- Life Time Fitness offers some of the best group fitness classes. If you like group fitness classes, you should seriously consider joining Life Time. Their scheduling, class variety, and coaches are the best. The membership fee is high, but if you go to yoga, spin, or Pilates classes outside, you can save money by joining.
- Most LifeTime Fitness centers offer an expensive membership. Because Life Time Fitness looks more like a holiday destination than a gym, the monthly membership will be more expensive than most other corporate gym chains.
- Depending on the location, the personal trainers may not be more trained than the ones you find in other commercial gyms. Their basic education, experience, and knowledge are almost the same.
How Much Can You Expect to Pay
Life Time Fitness memberships are expensive and vary by location. But to get an idea of how much you expect to pay, you can check out the different membership plans available for typical memberships in the USA. While the digital membership plan is fairly low cost – around $15 per month, it does not include club access. If you plan to attend a physical location, you’re looking to start around $219 per month but there are under-26 and over-65 discounts bringing the price down closer to $180.
Membership plans may include a higher cost of living based on your location. Typically, you can expect high membership costs no matter where you go. Life Time Fitness hours may also vary between facilities.
What Gym Equipment Will You Find in a Lifetime Fitness?
At Life Time Fitness, you can expect to find out cardio, and resistance machines from the most popular commercial fitness equipment vendors. Usually, there are rows and rows of treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and step machines. You probably won’t have to wait for some machine to be available. You can expect to find a lot of squat racks too. At certain locations such as the facility in San Antonio the squat racks even have their own landmine attachments.
Dumbbells, pre-loaded barbells, and EZ curl bars can all be expected at Life Time Fitness. You will also find all types of weights and bumper plates – enough to perform all of your favorite exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bench presses, Olympic lifts, and much much more. All sorts of gym equipment can be seen at most Life Time Fitness gyms.
How to Find the Best Life Time Fitness Near You
These above-mentioned features are typically catered by most Life Time locations. If you are looking for the best Life Time Fitness near you, then can search by
- Reading customer online feedback: Most Life Time Fitness centers have websites available online to present the feedback of their customers and members. While looking for the best LifeTime Fitness near you, consider reading their comments and reviews.
- Visit their website: Almost all LifeTime Fitness centers have websites available online. You can check out their websites, look out for their membership costs, and check out the facilities that they offer.
- Look for YouTube Videos: Many Life Time Fitness centers post videos on YouTube videos. To visualize their interior atmosphere, you can check out their videos.
- Spend a day: You can consider spending a day or a few hours (the least to say) in a Life Time Fitness center near you to evaluate the atmosphere of the place. Certain facilities also offer one-day membership for people who wish to spend just a day. This will help you make the right decision.
If you’re looking for a home away from home and have the budget to do so, Life Time Fitness is definitely the right spot. This is a place where you and your whole family can train, relax and have fun. Life Time Fitness hours, prices, amenities, and equipment should all be considered based on your and your family’s needs and preferences. However, if luxury gyms are not your business or you’re not going to the gym to justify the high price, you should consider any cheaper gym near you. Before making your final decision, now you know how to find a Life Time Fitness, so you can spend the day at a facility and then make a decision.