Updated for 2012!
Do you want to gain mass super fast while staying lean enough to show off your 6-pack abs?
If so, then this Three Step Muscle Gain Plan is for you!
How to Gain More Muscle Fast!
More often than not we see supplements focused on helping people, usually women, lose weight. But men desire to be healthy and fit just like women, and some men also strive to become big, strong, fast, and powerful.
To that end I want to introduce a potent combination of supplements designed to maximize muscle building and maintain a low level of body fat.
The combination of N.O. and whey protein will help you get the strong, powerful, lean, healthy body that you dream of. Hardgainers can choose the whey protein weight gainer Serious Mass, while mesomorphs and ectomorphs can opt for straight whey protein powder, which has fewer overall calories and carbs.
The Best Muscle Gain Combo Dollar-for-Dollar
These supplements can be used effectively by themselves, or in combination for a synergistic muscle gain and fat loss combination.
Step 1: N.O. Xplode
Step 2a: Whey Protein
Step 2b: Serious Mass
N.O. Xplode 2.0: A natural product meant for men or women who want to gain muscle. This revolutionary supplement increases the levels of Nitric Oxide (NO) in the body and helps make muscles strong and powerful. N.O. Xplode has always been an effective hemodilator scientifically designed to boost energy levels. The new blend in N.O. Xplode 2.0 also enhances nitric oxide production, oxygen delivery, working capacity and electrolyte balance.
Experience the new strength of a legend – experience Advanced Strength N.O. Xplode 2.0, the extreme pre-training energy & performance igniter. Taken immediately before a training session or strenuous exercise, Advanced Strength N.O. Xplode 2.0 is designed to support:
- Muscular Endurance, Strength and Resistance to Muscular Fatigue
- Muscle Growth
- Mental Alertness and Focus
- Nitric Oxide Production, Muscle Fullness, Pumps and Vascularity
- Anaerobic Working Capacity of Muscle Tissue
- Oxygen Delivery to Muscle Tissue
- Promotion of Electrolyte and Fluid Balance
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein: Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein is a product with a unique formula. They use 100% Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Isolate in the low-carb formula because it has the highest biological profile of any protein powder on the market, which is very important for bodybuilders, dieters just about everybody.
Optimum’s Gold Standard 100% Whey has won the Supplement Of The Year and Protein Powder Of The Year awards every year since 2005! Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged.
The proprietary Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein blend includes:
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass: Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass is designed to deliver the best quality protein for muscle growth with a whopping 50g per serving! Serious Mass includes a combination of whey, egg, and casein isolates and concentrates that are guaranteed to promote growth as part of your weight gain routine. Especially beneficial for hardgainers, is the whopping 1,250 calories including 250 grams of complex carbohydrates to fuel grueling workouts, and that’s when you mix Serious Mass with just water.
The Serious Mass blend includes:
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630 calories when made with low fat milk.
- 50 Grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including Whey, casein, and Egg.
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores – with NO ADDED SUGAR.*
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-vitamins and Antioxidants.
To complete your Three Step Muscle Gain Plan, use N.O. Xplode and either of the two great Optimum Nutrition protein products, along with the ground-breaking Werewolf Training routines.
Gain Muscle – Try Werewolf Training for Muscle Gains.
Gain Strength – If you’d rather focus on growing stronger, try Werewolf Training for Strength Gains.
If you want an alternative to Werewolf Training, you can also choose a full body workout routine, and to keep your body lean and gain some extra power in your legs be sure to use a HIIT workout plan twice a week. What is HIIT?
The Three Step Muscle Gain Plan
Step #1: N.O. Xplode
N.O. Xplode will help you build muscle faster than ever.
N.O. Xplode is one of the extremely popular nitric oxide (NO) supplements.
- This NO supplement is a hemodilator, which gives you extra energy by pumping more blood through your body.
- NO supplements give you incredible pumps… you will look stronger than ever.
- NO supplements increase levels of Nitric Oxide in your body, increasing both strength and endurance.
- By increasing your metabolism, N.O. Xplode helps you avoid typical bulking-phase fat gains.
Learn more about N.O. Xplode
Step #2: Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass and Whey Protein
Gaining muscle is now easier for everyone.
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass and Whey Protein Powders contains amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and some of the highest quality protein isolates on the market. Skinny guys can bulk up and everyone else can gain lean muscle mass faster than ever before.
- The specially formulated amino acid mixture in Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass will give you more energy, and…
- … will greatly enhance your strength, endurance, stamina and recovery ability.
- Contains vitamins and minerals to help balance out nutritional deficiencies that will maximize your natural growth potential.
Learn more about Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
Learn more about Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
Step #3: Training and Nutrition
Follow the training and nutrition advice in Werewolf Muscle Training or Werewolf Strength Training to complete your 3 step muscle gain routine.
You are going to need to mix heavy compound lifts with higher-rep higher-time-under-tension movements to maximize hypertrophy for muscle growth. By combining heavy weights and hypertrophy in a single workout routine, and by training several body parts each day with low total volume, you will be setting yourself up for lightening fast recovery, the full spectrum of adaptations, and maximal muscle gains!