I get plenty of questions in various comments throughout the website, but I also get comments and questions via the Project Swole Contact Form.
Generally I address those questions through e-mail, but often I do not have the time to reply to each and every question personally.
From now on I want to take a more proactive approach to answering Your Health Questions by posting them separately in the blog. This way we can be sure that everyone benefits from the Q & A.
“I was wondering if some of the things that i normally eat on a regular basis are healthy or not.. I’m 19 years old and do not get good home-cooked meals anymore.. I’m now living on my own so I try and make things that are fast and easy.
Here is a list of some of things that I take in:
- Special K strawberry cereal
- salad mix (packaged) with non-fat thousand island dressing
- unsweetened luzianne tea with 2 pkgs. of sweet n lo
- 100% orange juice (Tropicana)
- grapefruit juice ( do not want to give up)
- lean cuisine meals (all)
- granola and Nutri-Grain bars
What should I be substituting these with?
And also are rice cakes and real fruit smoothies good for you?”