EZ Prostate dietary supplement is a blend of nine ingredients that aim to support the health of the Prostate. This supplement is safe and natural to use and helps to maintain a healthy genitourinary system. We would like to take a few minutes of your time to share this EZ Prostate review to examine what EZ Prostate is, what’s in it, how it works, and we’ll share some facts about prostate health towards the end of the review.
Without further adieu, we present the EZ Prostate review 2023.
Why Use EZ Prostate?
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition where the prostate gland enlarges, causing urinary symptoms in men as they age. BPH is very common, especially in old age, but it is also present in middle-aged men with prostatitis. One of the reasons for BPH is a high level of Dihydrotestosterone, which is the active form of testosterone; it results in the enlargement of the prostate. This enlargement will affect overall health and life quality.
EZ Prostate Ingredients
Some of the nutrients that are effective and beneficial for prostate health include saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, white willow bark extract, and selenium. EZ Prostate is a product of all these nutrients with other safe and natural ingredients. This dietary supplement helps to reduce inflammation, improve urinary symptoms, and support the overall prostate health and well-being of men.
Key Ingredients :
The nine key ingredients of the EZ Prostate dietary supplement are:
- Selenium is a trace element, an essential nutrient, and a component of many enzymes in the body, including glutathione peroxidase and thioredoxin reductase. Selenium acts as an antioxidant by donating electrons to free radicals, neutralizing them, and preventing them from causing damage. It regulates metabolism by making sure the thyroid gland is functioning properly. It helps to protect sperm and maintain the genitourinary system.
- Saw palmetto extract is a herb that is derived from the berries of the saw palmetto plant. The primary nutrient is fatty acids, specifically lauric acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acid, which help to reduce inflammation. It contains phytosterols, similar to cholesterol that help to lower cholesterol levels. It also acts as an antioxidant with the help of flavonoids, polysaccharides ( complex carbohydrates), and tannins, an Astringent. It decreases dihydrotestosterone production to prevent prostate enlargement in men. It also helps to reduce symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), such as urinary frequency and urgency. Moreover, it reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Maitake mushroom extract is a concentrated form of the edible Maitake mushrooms, also known as hen of the woods mushrooms. It is a rich source of beta-glucans, complex polysaccharides that help to stimulate the immune system and enhance the body’s ability to fight infections. It also contains other polysaccharides and ergothioneine, which produce antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting effects. It also includes several important minerals, including potassium, copper, zinc, and vitamin D, which are essential for prostate health.
- Quercetin is a type of flavonoid, a class of plant-based compounds. Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory effects, which help to reduce inflammation in the body and lower the risk of prostate enlargement.
- Beta-sitosterol is a plant sterol that has a cholesterol-lowering effect. It works by blocking the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines, which can help to lower total and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels. It supports immune function and reduces the risk of infections. With its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It has potential benefits for prostate health, including reducing the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH).
- White willow bark extract is derived from the bark of the white willow tree (Salix alba). The primary active compound in white willow bark extract is salicin, which is similar in structure to aspirin and has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects. It contains flavonoids and tannins that reduce inflammation in many prostate-related conditions, including prostatitis and prostate cancer
- Nettle root extract is extracted from the root of the stinging nettle plant (Urtica dioica), a perennial plant. Nettle root contains various phytochemicals, including flavonoids, lignans, and phytosterols. Nettle root is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, and iron. With remarkable antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and analgesic properties, this nutrient will improve your prostate health and can help against gland enlargement.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritious snack and a good source of plant-based protein of about 9 grams and dietary fiber of about 2gm. It is rich in healthy fats, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These fats may help to reduce inflammation, lower cholesterol levels, and improve heart health. They contain important minerals, including iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins. Pumpkin seeds prove to decrease International Prostate Symptom Score by 30%.
- Bamboo extract is low in calories and is derived from the bamboo plant. It is rich in Silica, essential for healthy skin, bones, and prostate. Bamboo extract is also a good source of several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, and manganese. It reduces inflammation in the body through antioxidants, such as phenolic acids and flavonoids.
Benefits of EZ Prostate Review
EZ Prostate has many benefits that can improve your health and quality of life. It helps fight against harmful substances in the body and can reduce pain and urinary symptoms. It may also help control the growth of the prostate gland, increase your energy levels, and improve your sleep quality. It will allow you to perform your daily activities with greater ease and enjoyment. Overall, this product can help you feel better and improve your quality of life.
The information guide to EZ Prostate is provided below.
EZ Prostate Capsules Cost
? One bottle contains 90 capsules for a one-month supply and is almost $69 per bottle
? Discounted rates are available for bulk purchases:
The cost for 3 Bottles is $177, and 6 bottles are $249
How to Use
The recommended daily dose for EZ Prostate is three capsules, which should be taken with a large glass of water. You can take all three capsules, at once or at different times throughout the day.
- No side effects have been reported by consumers.
- 100% refund if they do not see effective results within 90 days of usage.
- No allergens or harmful ingredients
- Vegetable Capsules
Where to Buy?
EZ Prostate is available for online purchase only on the website www.ushealthlaboratories.com
All the consumers have approved what the company claims of this product. EZ Prostate is a powerful dietary supplement and innovative formula for men. So what are you waiting for? Buy now to prevent sleepless nights and discomfort by keeping you and your prostate healthy. We hope this EZ Prostate review helped you out.