Do you want to lose weight, detoxify, and cleanse your body at the same time?
If so, then this Three Step Full Body Detox Plan is for you!
Update: now includes some great fat loss routines to help you detox your system.
Why You Should Detox Your Body
Thousands of toxins enter our bodies at work, at home, through our lungs, in the medicines we take, and in our food and water.
On the western diet, we eat more processed, sugary foods than ever. We regularly poison our bodies with sedatives, stimulants, chemicals, and medicines.
It is time to start paying attention to the pollution problems that surround us.
For decades now, scientists have studied pollutants in our food, water, air, and soil. Now they are starting to examine pollution levels in humans, and their findings are disturbing.
Our bodies are not capable of fully eliminating all these atmospheric toxins on a daily basis.
These toxins cause a wide range of health problems as they accumulate in our bodily tissues such as liver, kidneys, intestines, heart, brain, and lungs. Read on to find out how to implement a safe 2 step system for full body detoxification.
Step 1: Acai Detox
Step 2: Cleanse
Symptoms of Toxification
- skin and hair problems
- foul-smelling stools
- junk food cravings
- low energy
- bad breath
- fat gain
- flatulence, gas, and bloating
- impaired digestion
- mood swings
Sabotaging our attempts to maintain good health in the face of these pollutants, is a concept called autointoxication.
Autointoxication is a belief that undigested foods, often including red meat, causes a build-up of mucus and bacteria in the large intestines. Theoretically, this mucus buildup produces toxins that are absorbed by the intestines and poison the body by entering the bloodstream.
This absorption theory is probably true, experts agree because rectal suppositories are often given in medical emergencies to rapidly administer medicine into the bloodstream. After all, our intestines are incredibly absorbent and effective at sucking up intestinal nutrients and dumping them directly into the blood.
The Solution to Toxification
Sometimes toxification can cause discomfort and even bodily pain that persists over time. One way we can help to fight the pain, stiffness, and swelling that accompany this chronic condition is to supplement with an anti-inflammatory and try to eat foods with anti-inflammatory properties. Aside from that, we can attempt to detox using the following strategy.
Combined, Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse create the ultimate safe and effective full body detox plan.
- You will remove unwanted waste from your system while burning fat efficiently and effectively.
- You could literally lose several pounds within the first 7-10 days!
- You will certainly feel the difference from the overall detoxification effect.
The Two Step Full Body Detox Plan
Step #1: Acai Berries
Acai berries naturally detoxify the body.
- The fiber in acai berries will help you flush out your digestive system.
- The antioxidants in acai berries will destroy harmful free radicals.
- The essential fatty acids in acai will ensure your body does not retain harmful fats and will balance out fatty acid ratios, which will make your body more efficient at eliminating toxins, chemicals, and poisons.
- The fat loss properties of acai will help dissolve adipose tissue, which tends to store free floating toxins.
Click here to learn more aboutAcai Berries, or…
Step #2: Colon Cleansing
Colon cleansing will clean out your digestive system.
- A colon cleansing will remove the toxic mucus packed into your intestines.
- A clean colon will more efficiently rid your body of waste material so that it can absorb only healthy nutrients.
- A clean colon will reduce gastrointestinal problems including gas, bloating, constipation, incontinence, nausea, and the risk of colon cancer.
- You will experience greater energy levels, which will allow you to get more exercise. Exercise helps all of your bodily systems to eliminate toxic material.
Click here to learn more about Colon Cleansing, or…
Step #3: Fat loss workout routine
Use the following full body fat loss workout routines to rid yourself of excess body fat, which helps to detox your system: