Trulicity is a prescription drug for adults confirmed with type 2 diabetes to elevate blood sugar (glucose) level. This drug lessens the risk of significant cardiovascular diseases (complications relating to heart and blood vessels) such as death, heart failure, and stroke in people who have heart problems or various cardiovascular risks.
Trulicity is injected through a needle. You use it once a week by inserting the needle under the skin of various body parts (stomach, upper arm, and thigh). Use Trulicity in conjunction with the exercise and diet that your doctor has approved.
Cautions While Using Trulicity
Trulicity may cause cancer in the thyroid as well as tumors. Look out for possible signs, such as a bump or inflammation in the neck, having difficulty swallowing, thickness invoice, or having trouble breathing. If you feel any of the signs, consult your doctor.
Do not use Trulicity if you or any relative has had a history with thyroid tumor and the following diseases.
- Medullary thyroid carcinoma(MTC)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2(MEN 2)
- If you are hypersensitive to dulaglutide or other components of Trulicity
Consult your doctor on how to identify the significant side effects as given below and what should be your reaction if you think you’ve encountered one:
Swelled Pancreas (pancreatitis)
Discontinue use of Trulicity right away and get professional help if you have extreme pain in your abdomen with or without throwing up, that will not end. You may feel hurt from your stomach to your back.
Changes to Your Vision
Tell your doctor if you feel a change in your vision while using Trulicity.
Low Blood Sugar
Symptoms of low blood sugar may include fatigue, drowsiness, unfocused vision, stammered speech, rapid heartbeat, perspiration, starvation, confusion, trembling, mood swings.
Unfavorably Sensitive Responses
Quit utilizing Trulicity and move clinical assistance immediately on the off chance that you have any indications of a genuine unfavorably susceptible response which may include: growing of your face, lips, tongue or throat, issues breathing or gulping, extreme rash or tingling, blacking out or feeling dazed, or a fast heartbeat.
Intense Kidney Injury
In individuals who have kidney issues, loose bowels, sickness, and regurgitating may cause lost liquids (drying out). Trulicity may accelerate the deterioration of the kidneys.
Serious Stomach Issues
Trulicity may mess up your stomach. Symptoms could be severe. Let your doctor know immediately if you experience :
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
What to Know Before Starting Trulicity
- Your medical care supplier should tell you the best way to utilize Trulicity before you use it unexpectedly.
- Before you use Trulicity, converse with your primary care physician about low glucose and how to oversee it.
Ask Your PCP If…
- Do you have other ailments, incorporating issues with your pancreas, kidneys, liver, or stomach, or have a background marked by diabetic retinopathy (vision issues identified with diabetes)?
- Do you take different diabetes medications, for example, insulin or sulfonylureas?
- Do you take some other doctor prescribed meds or over-the-counter medications, nutrients, or spices?
Survey the rundown underneath with your primary care physician.
Trulicity May Not Be Ideal For You If…
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant or to breastfeed or plan to breastfeed.
- You have type 1 diabetes.
- You have or have had an aggravated pancreas (pancreatitis).
- You have severe intestinal or stomach issues, for example, eased back exhausting or issues with processing food.
- You are a youngster under 18 years of age.
If you feel like Trulicity can help you manage your type 2 diabetes despite the potential side effects, let’s look at a way to get more cost-effective treatment. Trulicity coupon for 2020 permits the patients of the medication to get it from the market at reasonable prices. This card allows discounts and coupons for the clients to get the prescription at a lower cost and set aside their cash while experiencing any illness. These cards are beneficial for the individuals who need to get the prescription to keep treating themselves at an effectively moderate expense.