Cage Fight MMA
Blunt Force Trauma
Black and Blue Entertainment, LLC presents the follow up to its initial, mega-successful event Cage Fight MMA, held in May 2008! The last show went off without a hitch, and this one promises to be bigger and better. Bigger venue, more fights, more people, better VIP seating… everything has been increased and expanded!
This time around we have 17 fights on the card already, with a month still to go. If you live within traveling distance of the Manchester, NH area, I highly recommend you attend this event. You won’t be sad, trust me. Better yet, scroll to the bottom of this post and follow the link to sign up for the free ticket giveaway… they are giving away two free tickets every week!
Directions to the Fight
Black and Blue Entertainment, LLC
mixed martial arts cage fight
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA
August 23rd, 2008 – Saturday
JFK Memorial Coliseum in downtown Manchester, NH.
Doors open at 6:30pm, fights start at 8:00pm.
Google Map Directions to JFK
(Subject to change without prior notice.)
1. Johnny Lopez – Dogpound vs. Eric Castanza – Team Dynamic Martial Arts 155#
2. Sam Kesseli – Team K.I. vs. Rick Corrigan – Team Kaze 150#
3. Nicholas Santos – Team Fury vs. Adam BellaBianca – Dogpound 135#
4. Jason Sarbacker – Team Dynamic Martial Arts vs. Sean Lally – Team Kaze 165#
5. Jared Miller – Team Dynamic Martial Arts vs.Ross Warriner – Team Woo 180#
1. Ken Avery – Team Valor vs. Patrick McDonough – Terry Dow’s Academy of Martial Arts 225+ lbs.
2. Jeff Soucie – Team Fury vs. Justin Burrill – SSSF 170#
3. Ricky Hines – Team Fury vs. PJ Heffernan – Dragon Warrior MMA 155#
4. Jeff Caillouette – Premier Martial Arts vs. Ron Morris – Dragon Warrior MMA 165#
5. Lee Metcalf – SSSF vs. Mark Matheson – Dragon Warrior MMA 155#
6. Brandon Chagnon – Team Fury vs. Matt Pattison – Premier Martial Arts 170#
7. Ethan Kane – Team Ravenous vs. Josh Spearman – Dragon Warrior MMA 135#
8. Leigh MacNeil – NE Fight & Fitness vs. Todd Solek – IMB-CT 185#
9. James Soucie – Team Fury vs. Chris Correia – Team Kaze 145#
10. Brent Kinberger – Team Woo vs. Jeremy Ross – Team Link 160#
11. Dennis Pignataro-Close Range Combat vs. Ryan Verrett – Dogpound 215#
12. MAIN EVENT: 170 lb.
Ricardo Funch – Team Link (6-0)
WFL Welterweight Champion
XFC Welterweight Champion
Denis Grachev – City Boxing (3-0)
IKF Muay Thai Light Cruiserweight Champion
2X World Kickboxing Champion
4X Russian Kickboxing Champion
*Stay tuned, more fights to be announced shortly!
Free Ticket Giveaway Contest. Enter to win 2 FREE Tickets!
Drawing held once a week until the fight date!
Go here to win tickets: Black and Blue Entertainment, LLC MMA Cage Fight Events
Go here to buy tickets: Buy Tickets to the MMA Event
Go here to advertise at the event: Advertise with or Sponsor the MMA Event
Black and Blue Entertainment is also now taking fighter applications (PRO and AMATEUR) for the Aug. 23rd event.
Fighters, please register here:
Register to Fight in MMA CageFight BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA
If you live anywhere in or near southern NH and you enjoy MMA, Cage Fights, or UFC, you should really attend this event because there won’t be a better way to spend the evening of August 23, 2008. Black and Blue Entertainment is here to stay!
Tags: cage fight, cagefight, mixed martial arts, mma, tournament
I work at manchester harley davidson. AS you know, harley is the new big sponsor of the ufc. with that in mind i would like to score some ticks to the event for our GM and possibly our owner. Im trying to get our company interested in the local fight scene. this “blunt force trauma” is a good opportunity to show the big wigs what an up and coming sport mma is. If no free ticks drop me some mail and tell me how to get some good seats (vip). for a deal. i cant afford to pay to bring the bosses to the show but im sure it would pay off if i can figure out how. thanks, luke drouin