Hi everyone. I have a LOT of stuff going on right now, including the redesign of Project Swole and the integration of some social community plugins. Because of my schedule and work load I’ve been unable to post good stuff in the last week, and I still have 31 comments that I need to approve and respond to, as well as some e-mails from you guys that I need to answer.
Let me update you on what we have coming up at Project Swole:
- The top 5 best neck exercises
- A guest post, product review, and free product giveaway for the GymBoss interval timer from GymBoss.
- A super simple 3 day workout routine involving only 6 compound exercises and ab training.
- A daily fat loss routine tentatively titled “Swole for Summer 2k10”
- Probably a Werewolf Training for Power with some new techniques for building speed and power, and ultimately strength.
- Maybe a Werewolf Training for fat loss, but will probably just focus on Swole for Summer
- Building out a Project Swole Facebook page that I hope will be useful: Project Swole on Facebook
- Still working on that Project Shred diet… gotta have it done for summer!
- Project Swole will be turning into more of a social community with the possibility of a forum if it’s not too much of a hassle to moderate
- Much more!
That’s all for today, as I have to get back to work, but stay tuned.
I would just like to thank you for all of your posts. The Werewolf Training Programs are amazing and I am actually using Werewolf Training for Muscle Gains. Take your time as you appear to be a busy guy. Thanks again for everything.
You’re a busy boy, and it sounds like you’ve got some cool stuff on tap. Can’t wait. I hope that you have better luck with a forum than we had. 99% of the posters were spammers. I think it was the exception though, as I’ve talked to others that haven’t had that problem. If you need help moderating, just let us all know.
Thanks Todd. I will most likely need help moderating, but first I have to get everything else taken care of… the forum is lower on the list of priorities.