The goal of Project Swole is not just to publish useful content for people interested in health, fitness, and nutrition, but also to proliferate that information throughout the Internet. Browsing Digg the other day, I came upon a site conducting a link experiment. I have no idea what this has to do with Technorati, but just because I’m curious as to how far it will spread, I am going to jump on the bandwagon and track it.
What the Heck Am I Talking About?
The stuff I am supposed to post is as follows:
Want backlinks, pagerank, prestige, and more…? Brad Blogging had an idea of how to increase your website/blog’s Technorati Authority. This experiment has 4 simple steps:
1. Make a blog post and copy the list below after the line.
2. Include your link at the end of the list.
3. In order for Brad Blogging to know that you have joined with his experiment, you have to make a comment from the original post.
4. Sit back and watch your Technorati Authority Increase…
*– Start Copying Here – Technorati Authority –*
1. Brad Blogging.com – Daily Blog Tips For The Masses
2. Daily Blogging Tips At The Daily Rambler
3. Blog Chews – Blog About Anything
4. Steve v4.6 – Big Made Small
6. Indo Contest.com – Find the Latest Contest Here
7. POTPOLITICS-We Smoke the Competition
10. The Tech Juice – Tech Tips And More
11. Wendy’s OBA, Blog Tips & Tricks
12. Wendy’s Reel – Fact And Fancy
13. A Grateful Heart
14. 50+Whatever..Just some Ramblings in Life
16. The Blog for DesignCreatology
17. Contest Whiz – The Blog Contest Expert
19. Esmeraldasblog – Como aumentar la Authority de Technorati
20. Best Widgets for free – Blog Widgets
22. Todo Seiya – Como aumentar la Authority de Technorati
25. Hero Help
27. Forex Study
33. That Blog 4 Me
34. Pinoytek – Make Money Online and SEO Blog
37. Best Of The Web
38. Swat the Fly
40. Shut Up And Eat
43. Web Design
45. Ask Trestin
47. Trestin Ideas
48. Trestin Gallery
49. Trestin Games
50.(Impressive Results!) Trestin Hall Of Fame
51. Trestin History
52. Parnell Forever
55. Trestin Sports
56. Trestin Store – Yep, Each One Of These Are Different Blogs.
60. Shri Rada Blog
63. Project Swole – Fitness and Nutrition
65. Join This!
*– End Copy – Paste This List And Join! –*
Don’t forget to comment on Brad’s original post. Also, why not leave a comment here!