I want to tell you about a pretty cool new website today. If you’ve been hanging around the health and fitness website industry for a while now, you might remember HealthRanker, a health news social voting site, where popular articles are voted to prominence and end up on page 1. Well, HealthRanker was bought and destroyed a year or so ago, my attempts to make a clone called FitWire failed miserable, and now there is a new player on the scene.
Posts Tagged ‘health ranker’
Looks like I haven’t posted in about a week now. That would be because:
- I’ve been having great fun camping at White Lake State Park in Tamworth, NH.
- My wireless Internet connection stinks so I’ve brought home the development PC sitting in the office that I never use anymore, so that I can hardwire it to the router.
Now that I am back online and back from camping, I anticipate posting again regularly until July 4th, when I will again go camping at White Lake State Park.
Upcoming Project Swole projects:
- A 5×5 Minimal Effort Powerlifting routine based on some studies of old school training, Tony Robbins, and Pavel Tsatsouline. A spreadsheet will accompany the routine so you can plug in your numbers and print out your training log if you wish.
- A 5×5 Speed-Strength Full Body routine, for those who feel limited by the 5×5 minimal effort powerlifting routine. The spreadsheet for this guy already exists, but I’m not offering it for download yet.
- I still want to get out my Project Shred idea, but I haven’t had time to build it out the way I want. It will be a hardcore diet with meal equivalents that you can use to make up your own diet plan.
- My fitness themed HealthRanker.com clone FitWire is live, but it doesn’t work the way I want and is not setup the way I want, so I am not ready to launch it yet. You can find it if you search for it, but I’m not ready to link to it or promote it yet.
Hopefully that stuff will be done soon. For now, just continue to lift and get Swole.