Posts Tagged ‘hacked’

Google Thought Project Swole was Hacked

Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011

Hi everyone. I know Swole was marked as a Malware spammer for the last couple of days. I promise you, there was no Malware. Google seems to have been freaked out by a JavaScript file that’s used for localization. I replaced all those files anyway and now I think we’re in the clear. Real content posts will be published just shortly.

I Have Been Hacked!

Sunday, July 5th, 2009

HackerIf anyone has been wondering why Project Swole has been randomly out of order over the last month, my primary server has been hacked.

I keep checking on the site to remove any offending code, and you are perfectly safe surfing, it’s just that every once in a while some malicious script overwrites the bottom portion of code on some of my files, causing a syntax error when your web browser tries to interpret the code.

I am still trying to get to the bottom of it, but everything should be cleaned up soon. Please don’t stop visiting. =)

I went on vacation for the 4th of July, so I haven’t posted in a couple days, but I am back now and a useful post will be coming soon.