I’m am still on my death bed, and my computer was down for 2 days, so I haven’t had time to write any good content for you guys. I will post something useful very soon though, even if I’m still sick.
I only have a few things to report:
- I upgraded my PC from 512 kb RAM to 4 gb RAM. Now it is faster, and I am psyched.
- I upgraded my USB wireless adapter to a D-Link DWA-552 PCI wireless adapter (i.e. the network card is IN the computer). Now my Internet connection doesn’t dump out every half hour, and I am psyched.
- I upgraded my Linksys G-series wireless router to a Netgear N-series wireless router. I don’t know as anything has improved from that upgrade yet, so I’m bummed that I spent the 100 bones on it.
My first new project is almost complete. I call it FitWire and here is the latest draft of the logo. I can’t say anything else about it yet.
- My second guest post with Diets In Review has come and gone. I don’t think it was a super great post, but hopefully someone will benefit from it. You can find that post at How to Train Legs part 2.
- I have seen the new Friday the 13th movie and it is good, but now I am exhausted because I went to the 9:30 showing.
So, that’s it. I’m sick in the lungs and sinuses. Trying to rest and medicate, but it’s not working. Soon I’m sure I will go to the docs.
I have many great posts coming up shortly, so please don’t give up on me yet.