Jingle All The Way
Part of living a healthy lifestyle is getting the proper amount of rest and relaxation. Without rest our bodies can not recover from stress, and we end up getting sick.
One method of relaxation that I frequently use, is watching movies. I personally love the horror and sci-fi genres, but a good comedy is always welcome.
During the Christmas and Holiday season I love to watch the traditional Holiday movies that I grew up with as a kid like The Christmas Story, as well as some of the excellent newer flicks like Bad Santa, and some unpopular films that I personally love like Ernest Saves Christmas.
I know this post probably should have been published about a month ago, so now you will have to cram all these fun filled holiday movies into the next 7 days.
Movies you should see every holiday season:
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
- Bad Santa (2003)
- Fred Claus (2007)
- Elf (2003)
- Jingle All the Way (1996)
- The Santa Clause (1994)
Also see the two sequels!
- A Christmas Story (1983)
- Home Alone (1990)
- A Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Scrooged (1988)
- Ernest Saves Christmas (1988)
Shorter Holiday Cartoons
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon version 1966)
- A Garfield Christmas Special (1987)
For You Horror Movie Fans
- Black Christmas (original – 1974, remake – 2006)
- Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984)
This movie was banned from the theaters in 1984 and release unedited on VHS in 1986. It was scheduled to be remade for Christmas 2008, but never made it into production. Here’s hoping we see Silent Night, Deadly Night directed by Rob Zombie in Christmas 2009.
Also see any of the 4 sequels, but I haven’t yet.
- Santa’s Slay (2005)
Let me know what you all think about these flicks by leaving comments!