What is Hive Health Media?
- Hive Health Media is first and foremost a website that feels like a blog and acts like a newspaper.
- A network of the best health, fitness, food, and nutrition bloggers online.
- A source of unique, innovative content about your favorite health topics.
- A tool that you can use to drive traffic to your website by submitting guest posts.
- A tool that you can use to increase your visibility to Google and get more search engine traffic.
- A way for the little blogger to compete with industry giants like Mens Health, Diets in Review, and Live Strong.
- An avenue to make some extra money when you decide to join the network.
Swole vs. Mens Health, Live Strong, and Diets in Review: No Contest
As you can see from the graph, I can’t do everything myself. Sites with multiple authors get more traffic, get ranked quicker, and ultimately become more prominent in the highly competitive health-website niche.
No Time? No Problem!
A loyal Project Swole reader would know by now that I have nearly launched about 6 different projects since January 2009 including FitWire, a fitness social bookmarking site; Project Shred, a community designed around a particular 4-week diet to shed massive fat in a short period of time; a Swole store; the Swole forums; and much, much more. All that and I’m supposed to update the Swole blog, Swole on Facebook, Swole on Twitter; spend time promoting Swole, post on other folks blogs, work a full time job, be a dad and husband, etc… etc… etc…
In this case, I’ve decided to let some other people do the work for me… more or less.
I joined a website called Hive Health Media, which is essentially a conglomerate of fitness bloggers who all submit unique content on a regular basis to the tune of a couple new articles each day. The primary founders are Jarret Morrow of Supplement Review and Doug Robb of Health Habits, both are really smart, good dudes.
Put it altogether and you’ve got a recipe for success.
If you want to write a guest post for Project Swole let me know using the Swole contact form.
If you want to write a guest post for Hive Health Media sign up at their blog network contact page. You could also have an opportunity to join the Hive Health Media blog network and really score some increased exposure.