Originally posted: 12/31/09
Updated: 1/20/10 (update rest time on HIRT circuits, added Excel spreadsheet workout logs)
This training routine is designed for you to gain strength. That’s it.
So you have already been through two or three Werewolf Training for Muscle Gain cycles. You gained 5-10 pounds of muscle in that time and you got a little stronger. You are psyched about your progress but you’re a little bored with the program.
It is time to change up your training a little bit, but you know you can’t jump right into a strict fat loss phase, or you risk losing most of your new muscle. What to do? What to do?
Use this menu to skip to:
- Werewolf Training for Strength principles
- Werewolf Training recovery
- Werewolf Training nutrition
- Werewolf Training supplements
- The Werewolf Training for Strength routine
- The routine in a printable Excel spreadsheet
- Werewolf Training for Strength expected results
- Advanced Werewolf Training for Strength Gains
- A sweet 3D werewolf graphic by Rowsby